About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

My first published story!

Hello,

I am a writer of speculative fiction. My hard work this summer is paying off. My short story: "The China People of OZ", will be published in the upcoming anthology Shadows of the Emerald City, published by Northern Frights Publishing, and edited by J.W. Schnarr.

You can view the cover and order a copy soon at:

www.northernfrightspublishing.webs.com

I'll write more when I know more. Check in for updates.

T.L. Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment