About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

The writing binge is about to commence...

Hey, true believers,

I am about done my official week of "vacation". I did manage to sneak in a bit of writing and began my novel Wardmaster. It is the first book in a series of two trilogies in which each should be able to be read alone and enjoyed that way. I'll write more later...

Also, here is the link to the official shout out about Hairy Bromance in the Library of Horror Forums:

http://libraryofthelivingdead.lefora.com/2011/07/08/hairy-bromance/#post7

Now, to the writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment