About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Scholomance on Spring Street

My short vampire tale about necromancy, evil, and kids up to no good, will be printed in Norgus Press's Re-Vamping A Classic Tale. A couple of years ago I had this image of kids in a club house doing some pretty weird things. The idea lingered and grew, and now, as I am sick with a fever, I get the good news that somebody liked it, and hopefully more folks will get to read it. That's the dream anyway.

Thanks for reading,
Trav

No comments:

Post a Comment