About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Friday, June 8, 2012

A vampire anthology with a real bite!

Re-Vamping a Classic Tale is now available from Norgus Press. This vampire anthology packs a real bite with some very talented international authors. It also includes my tale of school children dabbling in necromancy: "The Scholomance on Spring Street". Check it out at:
http://www.amazon.com/Re-Vamping-classic-Tale-Jeffrey-Angus/dp/1475288972/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339158253&sr=8-1

Bring your stakes and crosses! Garlic, too. Heck bring a garlic pizza while your at it. Now that's something I could really put my teeth into!

No comments:

Post a Comment