About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My fourth acceptance!

Mother Cassie Goes on Account has found a home at the Lorelei Signal as of July 2010. It will also see print in Mystic Signals in August. I am so happy. I fell in love with Mother Cassie and her band of ragtag pirates as I wrote about them last summer. I plan to catch back up on her further adventures some time in the future. I am soooo happy.

I have been asked to speak tonight at Waterford School as a visiting writer for a literacy program. The news of the acceptance came just as I sat down to start writing the speech. I am sooo happy (did I mention that?).

I have been crafting together some plotlines for fantasy novels (probably young adult). I will keep everyone updated then.

Thanks for checking in on me.

Happy Spring!

Trav

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!

    By the way, I don't think I ever contacted you to say that your story in Shadows was one of my favorites, very emotional. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!

    Sincerely,
    your Shadows of the Emerald City TOC-mate,
    David Steffen

    ReplyDelete