About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Isaac Asimov Jr.


I went to my brother-in-law's 40th last night. My neice had a pair of fake eye glasses. We started all trying them on and seeing what kind of character we would become. Everybody thought I had arrived at the party to warn them that the invaders were not from this planet. After looking at the photo today, I was shocked at how much like Isaac Asimov I looked. I am going to go drill my mother about her whereabouts in 1973. Then I'm going to contact the estate of the esteemed science-fiction writer. Maybe there is a chance I can write full time, soon. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment