About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Monday, August 16, 2010

End of Summer Blues

Well, tomorrow I go back to the old Teacher work area and pound out the curriculum for another year of twisting... inspiring young minds. My summer of writing and lazing about is just about over. I have written a number of short stories, we'll hope that the seeds I've planted will bear fruit.

I did manage to sign a contract for my fantasy trilogy. Most exciting.

For the final piece de resistance I managed to revisit my friends Glen, the sasquatch, and Barry, the werewolf. I have so much fun writing about their friendship. A novel of their adventures is in the works.

I hope you are all having a wonderful August...

Trav

No comments:

Post a Comment