About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Friday, August 27, 2010

My tenth short story sale!

Just got word that "Arthur Penniman, Private First Class" has been accepted into the School Days anthology at Static Movement Press. This makes me very happy. It is a semi-autobiographical tale that acts as a metaphor (allegory?) to our war culture. Arthur Penniman is my Douglas Spaulding (Bradbury) or Nick Adams (Hemingway). I have sent in my comic to Dark Horse and I am continuing to await news about my fantasy trilogy. I will write more when I know more.

Trav

No comments:

Post a Comment