About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Tripwire Trio

"The Tripwire Trio" will see print with Static Movement's Powers: A Superhero Anthology very soon. I came up with these characters when I was 12. I thought how cool would it be to actually see if I could do it know that I am 3 times that age. Well, I was pretty happy with the results and the editor seemed to be, as well.

This story is about three GI's in WWII that are part of a top secret experiment. They get the ultimate call of duty in the story.

I love writing superhero fiction. I have written a couple of stories so far in this particular universe and plan on writing plenty of novels about them.

I just finished another short story for The Beta City anthology over at The Library. I am very hopeful for that one, too. Just have to edit it...

No comments:

Post a Comment