About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"The Reservoir" will see print!

My horror story, "The Reservoir" will soon see print in the Isolation Anthology by Post Mortem Press. I am very excited, as this is my personal favorite of the stories I wrote this summer. This story tells the story of a twelve year old boy who is dragged to a haunted reservoir for a church picnic by his mother and her boyfriend. I have written plenty of little yarns that are covered in pulp and schlock, but this one goes deeper, my friends. Check it out for yourself early next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment