About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Work progresses...

My car broke down yesterday. I enjoyed the day quite thoroughly. That's how weird I am. The house was silent and still, I couldn't get to work so I wrote my heart out. Wrote more than 8k words and Wardmaster reached 83k. I am really looking forward to writing during vacation next week. I hope to have the novel finished by the end. Honestly, what I am looking forward to the most is seeing how it will all (or not) work out for my beset heroes. This one has everything, and I believe people are going to love it. My biggest issue right now is paying for editing and a cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment