About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Free Labor Day reading!

Passed out randomly in the middle of the night and gave myself a concussion and a black eye. Scared the Dickens out of myself. Recovering and feeling like my poor addled wits can write again in the next couple of days. In the meantime, I have some short stories for you to read. The links are on your right: The Dragon Wager and Thorbadin's Dilemma. Spread the word and enjoy! They will be free for the Kindle September 2nd and 3rd!

Yours Truly,
Trav

No comments:

Post a Comment