About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kings of the Realm nears publication!


Hello,


I was excited to see that the editor of Kings of the Realms has released the cover for the book. My story, "The Dragon Wager", will appear in it. It is a funny story, which will be a relief to some of you who found my first publication a tad melancholy. I am a man of many moods, and creatively, my work reflects that. I will keep everyone updated as to how to purchase a copy of the book, it will have some 37 dragon poems and stories. That is massive! Well, I haven't really been doing much writing. I have been busy with end of the quarter, massive family gatherings and everything that happens at this time of year. I hope to get some more time, soon. Till then...
Trav

No comments:

Post a Comment