About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Friday, September 3, 2010

This writer goes to eleven!

Well, last night I officially went to eleven short stories published. It's a ghost story I've been scaring kids with for years. It is a real treat to get published in a kid book. I am awaiting word on a couple of big projects and trying to keep my head above water as I am teaching full time once again.

Living Dead Press has some very interesting anthos open. I posted a link on where I'm published in case any writers out there haven't stumbled upon them.

Go well and stay well,

Trav

No comments:

Post a Comment