About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

"To Serve the Weird" will see print!

I just had another acceptance at Static Movement. "To Serve the Weird" is a little tale about a modern wizard apprentice who must face the final test, serve the weird or his his own dark path.

I have just managed to get all of the publications that I've been published in and they are a handsome bunch on my shelf. I also am finding that a lot of what I'm reading far outranks much of the "professional" anthologies out there in the big box book stores. I will be posting some of my favorites as I go...

Well, I might have a few free days to pound out some chapters of The Hairy Monster Book this week. Wish me luck!

And luck to you, as well,

Trav

No comments:

Post a Comment