About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Test of a Prince is complete.

I've had to set all my writing aside as I edit my first fantasy novel: Test of a Prince. The novel is actually the first volume in a fantasy epic about Jotunheim. I am just starting to edit the second volume: The Vale of Shade. The second volume is a bit longer, but I'm determined to wade through this so that I can use February break to get back to Glen and Barry's adventures.

I think people are going to enjoy this epic. So far the people who have read Test of a Prince aren't fantasy fans, but they say they love the characters and have gotten lost in the story. That's what any writer hopes for. Heck, I guess that's the mark of any book that is worth writing.

I am looking forward to seeing what the cover will look like. I am very excited!

I'll update when I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment