About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Still Editing...

Well, I'm more than half way done the second volume of the Jotunheim saga: The Vale of Shade.

The process of editing is an interesting one. You go back to a manuscript and see all the mistakes, the awkward structuring, and somewhere in there find the story, the shining gem, that you once dreamed up. I have been dutifully moving along sentence to sentence as the snow and the freezing cold assaults my little study window.

I'm very excited for the prospect of people getting a chance to journey along with my motley crew of heroes. This process is not my least favorite of the writing world, however. The worst is shopping around for places that wants to take a chance with my writing. I am very thankful to Dr. Pus for liking my work enough to publish this fantasy epic.

And when I finish, and the wonderful spring sun begins to shine, I'll go back to writing my funny little road trip book about Barry, the werewolf, and Glen, the sasquatch.

I will keep you updated.

Trav

No comments:

Post a Comment