About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"The Voice from the Tree" speaks!




You can read my short fantasy story: "The Voice from the Tree" which has just been printed in the first issue of Brain Soup Magazine. The story retells the story of Adam and Eve, with Eve being the heroic hominid this time. Of course, the tale will challenge some peoples' religious sensibilities, but I think the wonder the story conveys is worth it. You can purchase a print or electronic copy of this issue at:








No comments:

Post a Comment