About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

I have the proof!

Double-entendre intended! I just recieved the proof of my first published novel, Test of a Prince! It is proof that all my hard work is starting to show real results. In fact, the book is beautiful beyond my preconceptions. The cover art by Deedee Davies is wonderful, and the whole thing is just... fantastic. This dark fantasy epic, I have on good account, is accesible and enjoyable to even the non-fantasy reader. So, it will be with great pleasure in a short while when I unveil the cover and post the links to where the work can be purchased (in beautiful print or in wonderful e-book format).

I want to thank my wonderful wife for being there and being just as excited as me when I opened it and read the new prologue to her for the first time.

Life is good.

Trav

No comments:

Post a Comment