About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Another Sale!

Ladies and Gentlehumans!

I just recieved word that my story, "The Dragon Wager" is being published in the upcoming Kings of the Realm: A Dragon Anthology. I had a lot of fun writing this and I can't wait for people to read it. I am going to have to build a new shelf in my study for all these publications! And I have a long weekend coming up. I'll be writing another story or two, then. For now, I just, wow, I mean, holy cow, batman. It is really, really happening.

Trav

1 comment: