About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

My first review!

I know, this might sound like gloating. But I keep getting rejection letters that describe how wonderful folks thought my work is, but they just couldn't fit it in their conception of their anthology. One very kind lady told me that she loved my story, but couldn't accept it, because she didn't believe that people actually had psychic powers. I guess she never met the people I know. I spent the evening sending out some of my best and hoping for the same.

A magazine just published a review of Shadows of the Emerald City. It mentions four stories and one of them was one of mine! Wow. You can read about it at the following:

http://strangeweirdandwonderful.bravehost.com/3Site/Fall09.pdf

I am over the rainbow.

Trav

No comments:

Post a Comment