About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Now serving 12 and 13...

Well, lucky 13 was reached today. Static Movement accepted "England, a Bad Dream" for their Oh, the Horror! anthology. "Texas Thunder" found a home with their "Dark Romance from the Far Side". The former is about an American student that becomes a pawn in an ancient war between two supernatural and very scary forces. The latter is a zombie romance.

I am very excited, but I am going to have to write some more stories before I exhaust my store. I have some plans to add to the mythology of my superhero universe started in "Team 7: Seventeen years later". It should be good.

Our neighbor just gave us a huge bookshelf. Looks like I'm going to need it very soon.

Trav

No comments:

Post a Comment