About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Dragon Wager

My short story, "The Dragon Wager" is available for download for the Kindle at Amazon.com. This funny fantasy yarn is set in the same realm as Test of a Prince and the upcoming The Vale of Shade. This one was published a couple of years ago by a now defunct publisher, and published in that publisher's best of anthology.

http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Wager-Tale-Jotunheim-ebook/dp/B0086VZTGA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1338293304&sr=8-4

No comments:

Post a Comment