About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Ninja Blades will see print!

My short and rather disturbed and disturbing tale, "Ninja Blade", will see print in Static Movement's Hit Men Anthology. This was one of those stories that I started to write on one level and realized as I finished that it had been about at least three levels of meaning (and those are the only ones I can find). I think people will like it, I only hope that my nine-year-old protagonist will be acceptable to people who would buy or read a book called "Hit Men". Well, I had fun sending out the contract for Hit Men! Take care, I'll write more when I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment