About Me

My photo
I write and live with my beautiful wife, Sandra, and sons (Solstice, Finnegan and Brahms) in a little-big house on a dirt road in a valley in the hills. My secret identity struggles through the grind of teaching high school English to the denizens of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Secret to Survival

No, I'm not going to tell it to you. You will have to read it in Unquiet Earth, an anthology of Zombie Fiction from Static Movement. It is the second story I've got in there. I can't wait to read all of them.

I find that most of my zombie writing has more to do with the people than the zombies. I guess that's why I loved 28 Days Later.

Hope you had a happy Halloween. I know I did with my little monsters (a minotaur and a gargoyle). Now I sit back and wait for my witch to fly back to me. (Do so safely, my love).

Trav

No comments:

Post a Comment